AA Information (stolen from Riot and Vile)

Titan AA warhead
HE warhead
dmg value: 80
proximity fuse radius of 10 metres and a blast radius of 6 metres
It takes a further 2.25 seconds after launch for the missile to reach maximum thrust with a speed of 850 m/s.
Sensors: Infrared
max lock range: up to 3.5 km away
able to track moving targets that are flying at speeds of up to 900 km/h
The sensor’s lock-on cone differs depending on orientation; horizontally it is limited to an angle of 7 degrees while vertically it is restricted to just 4.5 degrees.
If the target is 2.5 km (or further) away and is flying at a height of 500 metres or less, then the missile will also be unable to acquire a lock-on.
Source:

The 9K38 Igla
HE-Frag
dmg value: 70
The 9K38 has an effective range of between 3,100 and up to a maximum of 5,200 metres.
lock-on range of 5,200 metres
Short of being in a bad position or heavy flare usage by the target, the 9K38 will almost always never miss its target.
Missle requires six inventory slots to carry:

The missile will only require an extra 1.5 seconds to reach a maximum flight speed of 800 m/s. The warhead has a blast radius of 8 meters while the seeker has a 20% susceptibility to flare countermeasures. Has better AoA than Stingers missile apparently.

Source:

There is a skill in using flares. Using too many flares is as bad as not flaring at all. When you flare to much you are actually guiding the missile directly to you. The purpose of the flare is to give the missile another target. It is best to flare one burst when the missile is approximately 1.5 k away and change your direction by 90 degrees. It also helps to change your attitude at the same time as changing direction, but you need to be careful not to bleed off too much speed. You need to keep your speed up for the next missile that is sure to be shot.

EVASION SOP ROTARY

missile 4 k out: Turn tail toward the missile threat, gain speed (energy)
missile 3 k out: gain a bit of altitude (to make space for sharp turn) (still at speed) star turning left or right
missile 2 k out: track missile, if possible VID. Finish turning to 90 degrees of missile
missile 1 k out: exchange all speed for height (will get you around a hundred meters or so alt) and turn sharply towards missile tracking missiles path. When Its reeeeeealy close (around 500m, I remember the sight picture, I cant say how far missile is at, below 1 k for sure, almost half way to you). Now you are in a position were missile used most of its fuel, and its climbing at an angle turning towards you. Perfect situation to push missiles AoA (angle of attack, basically how sharp a turn it can make at certain speed more or less) I tip the nose now almost looking at the missile which is now at my like 10 o’clock, and then just trade that height for speed toward the missile and jinx back away from the missile with nose up when you feel it should hit you. Dispense caff flare through acceleration.
With that kind of procedures I doged multiple threats no problem, and outcomes are quite realistic imo. For instance I would be able to shake 2 missiles the third one would corner me, or I would manage to loose missile behind a hill. If we would know what parameters missiles use in ARMA 3 (how does the game actually track targets for missles.? Is it diferrent tracking between radar or heat seeking, how are they modeled to fly , AoAs and such…) it would be much easier to discuss evasive tactics. Will try to find out more!

Fast movers use speed to outrun the missiles. If you shoot at AI from close, fast mover will jinx to close the angle to the missile and dispense chaff flare, and usually defeat it. Armored rotary, such as Apache can just soak up some hits, so fire multiple AA for increase of hit. Frequency is important, as Vile said before, the moment they do a turn to dodge a missile, another should be be under 1 k away from the fast mover to hit it effectively and to ignore chaff flare for previous one.

You want the first rocket to make pilot evade it and focus on it, while second missile being to close to him to react to. Second is that this creates converging missile paths toward a target. Due to the movement of target, missiles spaced around 1 to 1,5 k from each other will try to cut of targets path, first one will overturn and miss due to targets turn, but that will put target on seconds rockets 10 to11 o’clock position with missile being under 1 k away from tgt.

2 rockets fired in quick succession will have parallel paths to the target (because they fly close apart). For a pilot, that is only one threat to defeat. Multiple missiles but single sided threat. With AA you want multiple simultaneous threats towards air targets with different vectors of attack. (For instance two or three AA launcher spaced around 50 to 100m (could be a nice topic on its own) apart engaging the same target at the similar times to achieve and maximize converging paths effect)

GROUND TO AIR ENGAGEMENT SOP (Titan AA) 1 shooter
So I would fire one, count 2 Mississippi, fire another.
That gives (Titan AA) rocket around 1 k spacing between them.
AI turns to dodge the first, and another catches it when he is coming out of a turn beyond chaff flare series that AI dropped in a turn. Be advised, for this frequency optimum engagement range is around 2 k out of target. Far enough for missiles to attain speed and angle, and close enough to trap a fast mover in second missiles envelope.

Plz feel free to add on to this, i found this so insanely helpful… i still panic and smooch the C button but when i’ve been able to suppress that panic instinct this has worked lol