Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Bearded Expensive
- Age: 19
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 345 hours (I believe)
- Total Arma 3 hours: 607.3 Hours
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Elite, Milsim
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: As I have tried applying for before, I want to give back to the community that has kept giving back to me whenever I am having a bad day. The community keeps getting bigger and bigger and I want to put in my working hand to help. My time with Naksquad down to the wire has always been an awesome one, I just hope I can help make it better or give my best services.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have naval experience, leader experiences especially from teachings during our Nak OPs. I am also a certified Eagle Scout, If that counts to anything. However, I need to learn what it means to be an admin, such as coding and server performance.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I hope everyday from here on out, I loved it when I came back to the community, always enjoyed the Nak OPs and even Tactical Tuesday. So expect me on at the regular when I’m not at work or spending a day on duty.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I believe it is to keep the peace and make sure that everyone is having a blast while on our servers. While also making sure our servers don’t encounter any issues, such as trolling, performance issues, bugs, and etc.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: Many times I will say it, and I will say it again. I will allow my actions to speak minute things or possibly the magnitude of things that I have done. Back-seat admining was an issue back in 2020, I am unaware of any issues as of late so I will allow that to be put into light today or tomorrow, whenever this gets viewed.