Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198040991448
- Age: 34
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 780
- Total Arma 3 hours: 3,437.6 hours
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced
- Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) Given my experiences, with helping guilds in different games, being apart of different communities for other games, I feel my skill sets could be put to good use, encouraging player growth, server growth, assisting players with issues about the game or TS or any other avenue that would be deemed appliable.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Management skills, (have been an ASM for a few years now which has shown me quite a bit of experiences to broaden my skill sets, whether involving people or situations.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): Monday through Saturday nights after work, or days off, or when I have some free time.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: addressing players needs, informing players of posted rules of each server and if need be, enforcing them. Assisting players with technical issues, answering questions they may have and promoting a friendly and fun environment for all players who join the NAK servers
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I am dedicated, supportive, fair, work well under pressure, keep a positive attitude.