Accepted - Sgt. Tom Admin Application

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198177891390
  2. Age: 27
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 680
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,412
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Moderate Slight Expert on some (I need to refresh on somethings)
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): Alex, Philbosman, Maxwell, Golden.
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I have been with this community since 2017. I know when I first started I was a -little bit of a trouble maker. That being said I have watched this community have its Ups and Downs but I have remined here because I enjoy this community and the people I have watch grow from every day players to head of this community. I Enjoy helping others and being looked up to as a respected member of this group. Now I want to do more with with developing the growth of this group.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I deal with day to day stressful situations and I always have to find a way to problem solve. Otherwise people will literally die.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): 10-25 hours a week
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I believe being a Admin is more then Kicking/Banning people for breaking server rules. But instead explaining to people why we have the rules and answering questions they have. I also believe it means being respected and likes amongst the community.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I think my past experience in the Arma2 days in running one of the most successful community’s will show if given this opportunity.

+1 i believe he could make a good admin.

+1 I think tom will be a great addition based on his recent actions. He is helpful to both admins and players.

+1.

+1 Good fellow

+1 Good hours and good activity

• 1 since good things lately, think he’s ready now.

+1 would make a good admin

TEXN here,

This individual is deserving of a +1.
Regards,

Not TEXN here!

Application Accepted. Welcome to the team! Please contact Crater and Patmoss to schedule your training. Also, make sure to check your email registered to the website, I’ll be sending you some important info later today.