Admin Application - Akai Tora

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Akai_Tora

2. Age: 25

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 866

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,484

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Intermediate

6. Recommendation from existing Admin: (Wave Bandit Fox)back in Aug 16 no current admins

7. Reason for applying: I was recommended by admins to post a application for admin back in Aug so i figured if they see some admin qualities in me why not give it a shot. My reason for it now is that I enjoy being part of the Nak community and helping out when I can and seeing the community grow. Hopefully I’m still the same if not better person you seen back in August.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have 6 years in Office administration so doting the I’s and crossing the T’s when writing up reports and keeping records is what I’m best at, and always make sure to have all the information. I’m also good with dealing with people as I was the one always making calls to customers in my work place.

9. Estimated Activity: I can be on TS for the majority of the day and in game i will be on 5 hours on weekdays. Weekends will be limited 2-4 in game and 4 on TS.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Its to be a leader and help guide others. I hope to inspire people to do good and be good.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I want to insure that every one on Nak servers are having fun without having to worry. Also to insure that all rules are followed and to have others be Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined, and Prudent, whether or not you are part of Nak command or not.

My recommendation for you luckily doesn’t have a best before date. +1

+1, good people, communicates well, and has the leadership skills necessary in my opinion!

+1

Yeah I +1 that, good guy.

You have my +1. Good luck!

I know I’m not around much at the moment, but Tora is great. +1 from me.

Everybody welcome Akai Tora to the NAK staff as our newest admin in training.

Thanks for the support guys, and I’m looking forward to working with you gentlemen.

Best of luck Tora, Being an admin can be a pain at times but I’m sure you’ll do well at it while still having a great time. (I was an admin on a different Arma server once upon a time)

Well done and congratulations Akai.

Congrats!

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk