1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
3. Hours played on NAK servers:
[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#1 | I&A | Altis
[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#3 | NAK Quicksilver | Tanoa
[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#4 | Zeus
Total: 182 Hours 17 minutes at the time of writing.
Around 20 hours on the Wasteland server when it was online too (not in the total).
4. Total Arma 3 hours:
642 hours at the time of writing.
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
Personally I would say pretty high.
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
I would like to give back to the server that has helped me gain skills. As silly as it sounds but personally I would say the server has taught me how to follow orders and other life skills such as how to talk properly and to think about how to articulate my words. By giving back to the server I can, hopefully, spark the same passion into other people that the other admins have given to me.
8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
I currently run a large scale Discord server for a fairly large Youtuber. The server has 2,500 members approximately. I have also moderated another large called Discord with around 4,500 members in the past. I currently am studying Computer Science, I am fairly advanced in the way of programming, I know my way around Python, but I would like to learn a new programming language, ASL would be nice to learn because I know roughly the syntax of C#.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
Monday: Unavailable normally, during lockdown I am.
Tuesday: Unavailable normally, during lockdown I am.
Wednesday: Available all day usually.
Thursday: Available all day usually.
Friday: Unavailable normally, during lockdown I am.
Saturday: Available all day usually.
Sunday: Available all day usually.
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
Keeping all of the NAK Squad Servers safe.
Keeping the servers smooth and running.
Progressing the development of new projects or improving current missions.
Most importantly helping anyone that needs assistance.
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
I am in the UK so I am running on BST time zones.
I have been part of many NAK Squad Operations mainly being a Fireteam Lead when I can. I feel like this, while small, will give a little bit of experience when trying to help out on the servers along with introducing me to the community.