Steam Community :: MauriSion
  2. Age:
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.:
  4. Total Arma 3 hours:
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
    Advanced.
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
    None.
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application):
    I want to help this community and return some of what the server gave me this 3 years.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    Basically the same thing I wrote in the previous application. 1) In my job i must keep the calm in any situation, take control of it and bring solutions to people.
  1. has a father, you need to face the problems with patience a lot of it and have control in all the time.
  1. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
    Very Active, has always.
  2. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    A) be active in servers and TS
    B) be humble, be modest.
    C) be aware of what players need in terms of comfort and immersion, for example.
    D) do the best possible for optimal server performance.
  3. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
    I learned a lot since I lost the privilege and job of being an admin, I know I can help NAK Squad a little. So I am very grateful for this second opportunity you gave me. I will not say that I will not disappoint you, I will say that I will do the best i can! thanks guys!

+1.

Thanks Tesla!

I’ll +1.

The player has been around for some time and overall has a good record.

+1, don’t know if it counts and I have not been here for long but XD is always helpful : )

Thank you guys i apreciate you! And joaol it counts for my! Thank you G0lden!

+1 Nice guy, he likes to help other players.

Thank you Moon!

+1 even tho it doesn’t count towards being an admin. He’s an active and positive player. I wonder why he isn’t an admin already.

Thank you, Malymkun. It realy count for me!

+1 Xdxd0 has been with NAK for a while now and i agree with Malymkun

Thank you Fox, i apreciate it!

+1 from me although I don’t think it counts, XDXD has been around for a long time and I’ve seen him active a lot. He has always been happy to help anyone who needed it in the NAK community. XDXD is a good role model and would be a good person to represent the NAK community.

Thanks Trapizoid178 it matter alot for me!

welcome xdxd0 as our next admin in training again. congrats . training should be within the next couple weeks

Congratulations!

Thank Rolla i will be glad to do the training! Thank you William, G0lden, Moon, Foxx, joaol, Malymkun and Trapizoid178 for your suport on the forum, i realy apreciate it!