Admin Application

Dark’s Admin Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Error
2. Age: 18
3. Hours played on NAK servers.: I have 96.02 hours on all three servers combined
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 132.9
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: I’ve had the game for a little over a year but just started back about 3 or so weeks ago. Playing every day for at least an hour has greatly improved my skill and situational awareness in game. Communication has also greatly improved with me.
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): N/A
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I’m applying to get more involved within NAK servers and help out where we need it most. I don’t see a lot of trolls or anything like that but when it comes to new players and general needs for help within the server that’s where I excel.
8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: The only real-world experience I would say I have is from my time in JROTC in high school. I was a squad leader for 2 semesters and made it to the leadership board.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I’m active almost everyday weather I work or not, even if it’s for an hour or two.
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: What I believe is involved with being an admin is helping those in need, answering questions, getting rid of bad players, educating people, and leading by example.
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I have over 1,000 hours of time as an admin on FiveM witch is like Arma but GTA. Most of that time was spent in management and IA Director positions as well as assistant staff director.

[quote=Maxwell post_id=12079 time=1638717323 user_id=8617]
-1 due to hours.
[/quote]

is this a denial?

Please read link below on admin application procedure .

https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=641

Oh, I didn’t see that.

[quote=Maxwell post_id=12079 time=1638717323 user_id=8617]
-1 due to hours.
[/quote]

Please refrain from making these types of comments. Only NAK Command is allowed to comment about player’s hours, bans, and activity. If you have input regarding this make sure it’s well explained and it doesn’t fall into people thinking you are an admin.

• 1 at this time. Would like to get to know you some more.

-1 active 19 days ago

application denied. you can reapply in 90 days.