Anti-Materiel Rifle 25 KKiv Model 2035

Date 03/27/2019
Name Cody Byerley

Link to mod. Prefer Steam Link, but any link is acceptable.
Anti-Materiel Rifle 25 KKiv Model 2035

Reason to add or remove mod.
This rifle mod would introduce a role specific to anti-material engagements. I’ve done some research and think that if infantry can address a vehicle by disabling it rather than launching AT missles at it. This could improve gameplay; crew dismounts and engages players, then CAS destroys vehicle. It’s just a suggestion that could be researched, I know it’s not a minigun or shotgun with HE rounds. just think how awesome it is to have a rifle way more powerful than a Barrett m107, I own the M82A1 CQB 20" Rifle and Arma has disappointed me…

RESPONSE
This mod is already restricted and will remain restricted. When we look to approve a mod or not, one of the things we consider is, if it is OP. What we mean by this is there anything in the vanilla game that is similar. In this case, the answer is no so it is overpowered. It would be completely unfair to users that do not use mods or cannot use mods. As a side note, it was allowed for a short time, and believe me, players did not limit its use to vehicles.