- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Aelgalden
- Age (Must be at least 18 years old): I am 21 years old 05/08/1996
- Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for WO MP or 120 for Admin): 440 hours
- Total Arma 3 hours: 800 hours
- Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): LBJ
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I loved playing on this server when it first started and even when I quit arma and came back to NAK servers I was helped out by so many people that were NAK themselves by telling me basics or disciplining poisonous players that have broken rules, and I want to be able to give that same service to others so they themselves can have a better experience on the servers.
- List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I was a Boy Scout when I was younger and was chosen to be the leader of my troop in which I was helping other troop members with gaining more badges by showing them step by step on how to do what was required for each one.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I play maybe 12 hours everyday and can be active on nights anytime also
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Being a admin to me is to give guidance to any players whether it be something very simple all the way down to a science, either it be some issues with Teamspeak or a in-game bug I will try my best to find a way to help to my best abilities, and also defend the rules and give out any punishment that is needed for the wrong doing that they have done.
+1 He is a very dedicated player on the server. He is very helpful and liked by many.
I have not known Aelgalden for a while as we just meet a couple days ago. But from the little time talking with him in team-speak he has a great personality, one that is willing to tackle problems head on and always has a positive attitude. He has helped answer questions and solved problems for some of the new comers to the NAK family whether it regarding Arma itself or team-speak issues that there having.
Would make a great edition to the NAK Command team
+1 He’s been around a while and helps out a lot.
Aelgalden has been accepted as a member of NAK Command. On the 9th, sent this message to me in game “Can you come into teamspeak and sing girls just want to have fun please?” Now that he has been accepted as a NAK Admin he can do the singing.
I am sure that he will be a positive role model and continue to promote the community with his actions and behavior.
+1 Beetlejuice…Beetlejuice… He knows exactly what I’m talking about, lol. In all seriousness though, Aelgalden’s nak ( :-P) for helping others is exactly what our community needs. Glad to have you apart of the family!