Approved - Bandit [Angel 1] Admin Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Error

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 28 (29 in a few days!)

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers): 121.61 hrs

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1007 hrs

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): N/A

6. Reason for applying: Continue to build a strong community for NAK and make others feel welcome. I enjoy teaching new players tips & tricks as well as learning from them as well. I am starting to get involved with the NAK Tak set-up where I can and enjoy watching the server and community grow. I would like to set an atmosphere to have others feel that they are being treated fairly, like family, and can’t wait to come back and play again.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: 9 years military experience with many leadership and follower-ship roles. General computer knowledge that I am striving to gain knowledge on every day as well as a sense of belonging that I can pass on to others.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): As often as needed, I’m retired :slight_smile:

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Being attentive to players needs whether it be teaching a new player the basics, keeping a calm atmosphere if players have an altercation, enforcing rules fairly, reporting bugs and being involved on what the community has to say to constantly improve the servers. The scope of an admin’s responsibilities are not just in game but also fall into teamspeak, being involved on the website, forum and teamspeak. I look forward to any and all input and have a chance to learn what it truly means to run a successful community like NAK.

1. SteamID or Profile Link= Steam Community :: DunkinBlonuts
  2. Confirmed 240+ NAK server hours
  3. Confirmed game hours
  4. Yogi can vouch for you

Note: No observed issues through BM.

+1

+1 for me

+1 Good application and good applicant for either an Admin or Warrant Officer role.

Approved - With many positive recommendations and a strong desire to help the NAK Squad community Bandit [Angel 1] will make a fine addition to the NAK Administrative staff.

Much appreciated everyone. I’ve got a lot to learn but from what I’ve seen from the current staff it should be a breeze. Thanks again for the opportunity!

Congratz and welcome to the team!

Thank you c0p0ut and the rest of the team, I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity and have been very excited to start. Unfortunately, I had something happen in the family and I will have to put this on hold for a bit. It wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the NAK Command or myself to accept this position when I can’t dedicate the time right now. I sincerely hope that when things are settled down and I’m back in action the chance will still be available for me to help as an admin. If anyone has any questions or needs me feel free to send a message and I will reply as soon as I can.