Approved - Brandon.^ Admin Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198111299504, Steam Community :: Brandon0sh

2. Age: 23

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 155

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 240

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Experienced
A lot of experience flying Helicopters and running Infantry, and a moderate and growing level of experience piloting Fixed Wing Aircraft. I’m just learning how to do Zeus in spare time.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
I have a lot of experience with community management, having done that as my career for the last 6 years. I also have a lot of experience moderating various gameservers, from Minecraft back in my formative years to Garry’s Mod and a few other random games here and there. I work from home, and am available usually from 7AM onwards every weekday. I’ve noticed that the server often doesn’t have any available admins in the morning / early afternoon, and I bring my availability at those times to the table.

I also work on a Youtube channel (can provide link upon request) as video editor and community management. I would love to help out with producing videos for Youtube to help promote the server and help to produce the Nak Tac Livestreams if that is necessary and/or desired.

I have a sense of duty and loyalty to Nak, having been in the community for about 2 years (with some breaks in between), and want to help out in any way that my skills can be useful.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
6 years of customer service / community management experience, having worked for Logitech managing their simulation community, having worked for Lawful Masses for almost 3 years now in a Community Management role, and having a lot of front end experience in retail.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
I can be in teamspeak and ready to help during work every day, which is typically from 7am to 1:30pm. I often log into the server after work each day and would obviously be available at that time as well. Usually I sleep sometime in the late afternoon and I get back on in the late evening and stay on pretty late until 12-2AM.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
Setting an example, teaching, and providing leadership to the other players, providing help on the servers where needed to handle issues that arise in regards to teamkilling and other rules being broken, and helping around the house to make sure that Nak runs smoothly.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
I have been planning to post this admin application for a while but wanted to wait until I had spoken to and received support from some Admins. Today, however, we had some issues on the Altis server with teamkilling and I decided I may as well post it now. I understand that having no admins as recommendations before posting the application is not super conducive to my application getting accepted, but I’m hoping that I’ve made enough friends and shown how willing I am to help people out enough that I can get some support after the fact.

Edit: Updated my hours on Nak and on Arma.

+1. Extremely friendly, helpful and vocal player who’s presence can swing both the teamspeak and server atmosphere in a positve way.

+.1 I think he would make a great addition to the NAK admin community.

+1. Has helped many new/returning players with fitting in or learning the game again with an amazing attitude that truly reflects the best things about the NAK Squad.

+1 - Eager to learn, adapt to new roles, help other players, and help a community succeed. This has been shown multiple times this through his progression to be awarded NAK Elite and then continue to grow with our family of NAK Tactical.

+1. Very eager to help those needing it and carries himself in a mature manner that best reflects the community as a whole.

+1

Good to see you help out other players but what i have heard is, i think you should work on more the arma aspects.

Nothing about our conversation in TS has impacted your admin app, as i said “that was a heads up”

With our conversation as well, please report anyone that is doing that sort of thing. It is unfair and are taking advantage with their powers.

Hope to see you in the servers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course, Foxx, and thank you and everyone so much for the support on my application!

I do want to say that I think I have learned a lot about the game, and I think that while there will always be more to learn, that I am capable of absorbing and applying in game knowledge pretty effectively. I recognize that there will always be someone with more in game hours than me, and even as an Admin I would always be willing to ask questions, learn the answer to a question on my own if need be, and be willing to be proven wrong by someone with more or less experience than me.

Brandon has been accepted as one of NAK Squad’s newest admins. Welcome, Brandon. You will be receiving an email with further details.

Congrats Brandon!

Thanks so much Vile, Rick, and everyone for the support! I can’t wait to serve you as an admin.

Congratulations

Congrats Brandon! Welcome to part of NAK Command. I look forward to working with you soon.

+1 and congrats!

Congrats!