Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Shank
- Age: 32
- Hours played on NAK servers.: A lot
- Total Arma 3 hours: 1623
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I want to help the community and help new players. I want to Help maintaining the Server Rules and guidelines
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Owned my Buisiness for 4 years managed 4 employees. Currently Admin for a Discord community of 5k members ranging from multiple background
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): As much i can 5 to 15h a week
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Helping new players setup in TS and in game. Making sure the Guidelines and rules are followed by the players and dealing in a respectful manner of Administrative issue such as Trolls
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: Been a member of Nak for a few years and i do think i have the ability to help with the moderation in the community