Approved - SGT_Corsair Admin App

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Shank
  2. Age: 32
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: A lot
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1623
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I want to help the community and help new players. I want to Help maintaining the Server Rules and guidelines
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Owned my Buisiness for 4 years managed 4 employees. Currently Admin for a Discord community of 5k members ranging from multiple background
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): As much i can 5 to 15h a week
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Helping new players setup in TS and in game. Making sure the Guidelines and rules are followed by the players and dealing in a respectful manner of Administrative issue such as Trolls
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: Been a member of Nak for a few years and i do think i have the ability to help with the moderation in the community

Question 6 Recommendation Birdman
Question 3 battlemetrics shows 480

+1, I’ve played with Corsair quite a bit and never had an issue with him. I’d like to see what he can do as a member of the team.

Bearded Reporting,

I have also played a lot with Corsair, he is a great player, and well-known in the community. However, being admin is far more than keeping guidelines met and dealing with trolls. For lack of better terms, we slave away to make sure that servers and player experiences are at an all-time high. Once when we get sloppy, we lose the player base. There is a lot of management to be done. But, that is a learning process that all of us go through to make sure we understand just what we need to do. I would love to see you improve in the community and become a part of the Administrative team. (+1)

Kind Regards,
Bearded

+1 Good cookie

+1 Good Bean, No sus

+1 for admin. Positive spirit in the teamspeak that is cooperative and kind.

Congratulations Application accepted, welcome to the team!

An email will be sent to you in the next few days, if you see me in TS go ahead and poke me

Congratulations

Due to recent player incidents and reports of rule breaking the application will be pulled and denied. Any reapplication will have to be reviewed by Chiefs of Staff before being submitted