Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: stevencrim5
- Age: 34
- Hours played on NAK servers.:(815 hours) — ( 805 HOURS ON OLD ACCOUNT) total of 1620 hours played on NAK Squad servers.
- Total Arma 3 hours: 959.5 hours
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: yes because i have a very good understanding
- Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): MaxWell
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) i like to help new players that join the server i would like to make the server a much better place to have fun for all players that join the NAK server’s to participate in different mission’s or on NAK server also to help others follow the rules and guide them on the right path to become better at team work and to fly assets or operate drones. if i make a mistake ill admit i messed up and take any action’s that are giving to me has a member of NAK member i also like to learn new things i never learn before i listen to anyone that is willing to show me new things i do my best to help others when needed either if they are active military or not helping others makes me feel more wanted while playing arma 3 on nak servers and to treat others with respect and equal.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: i like to take lead and also i like to follow others. i like to adapt and learn new things i never done before
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): i try to put in 12 hours or more a week 1 to 5 hours a day
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: Respect is my number 1 for a moderator for any person i belive anyone that plays on NAK server should show respect and trust is a big part but if one person dont trust another things go side ways even on a game just like in real life.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: i like to talk and have fun with others make jokes and laugh about it for the past few years on being a nak member it shows me the difference by being who i am and a gamer the stuff i enjoy doing by working with others and helping.