Approved - Warrant Officer - Flash's Admin Application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Flash
  2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 18 years old
  3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers): I have a couple of names considering the 75th unit I was in before hand so this is a combination of all the hours from my different names on all servers: 79, (I was unable to get my hours for Stratis)
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: At the time of making this application 324 hours
  5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): None given at the time of making this application
  6. Reason for applying: I wish to help the community out in any way that I possibly can ranging from the little things like teaching people to fly or any question that may arise to the bigger infractions like people breaking server rules. I love to talk to people and interact with them in solving their problems and you will see no complaint from me in going to deal with people’s questions, concerns, or problems because this is what I love to do.
  7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Before coming to Arma 3, I played a lot of Gmod, I have been apart of 3 different communities all of which are shut down now and I was staff on all of these servers which make up ~1300 hours of my time on Gmod. I have done countless sits with people and I have learned how one must pull logs in order to backup the reason for taking actions as well as people skills that help to make me a friendly and approachable person.
  8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Everyday, unless school work pulls me away every now and again
  9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Being an admin on Nak is so much more than meets the eye. On the surface one just sees the responsibility of taking care of punishments but in reality it is so much more, being an admin goes beyond punishment like helping others with questions, and techniques on how to do certain tasks for people who are new and old to the game, on the subject of new people, being the beacon that people come to for questions one in this position should also carry themselves in such a manner that would represent Nak through their actions, which is having fun but when it is time to be serious and handle the call of duty, one must be professional in how they do this while upholding the rules and regulations of the community.

Very good application…I show that you have a little more than 155 hours across all NAK servers. I want to talk to you about the NAK Full TAC unit and how admins will fit in, before I give my support for you application.

Would you like me to hop in TS and we can talk?

Today we have promoted to two players to Warrant Officer (MP). Both Flash and RichKing will shortly begin their training, to become the first NAK Moderators. As moderators they will have many of the same responsibilities as NAK Admins, but as moderators they will be able to take an active/permanent role in the Combat Company of the NAK Full Tactical Unit.

Please join me in welcoming them into this new role.