Arbitrary admin kick

Offender’s Name: Unknown admin

Description of the offense: A friend and I where playing on NAK Altis on the 13th of July and we were defending the base inside the swamps where I was killed. After I was killed I parachuted back in and while I was in the sky the server chat said I simultaneous TKed like 20+ people. I did not TK anyone I like to play arma as a team player. After this I started frantically typing in chat that I did not TK anyone and I was currently in a parachute so it would have been impossible for me to do this while I was talking I was kicked for having an inappropriate username I would like it to be explained to me as to how “Cam” is an inappropriate username. I tried to rejoin shortly after where I was kicked or banned for hacking which I don’t even know how to do. I have 4,000 hours on Arma 3 and I’ve never had to deal with such an incompetent and heavy handed staff. There was no attempt made to verify I had actually TKed(which I did not) and “Cam” is not an inappropriate username. I would like some explanation for my kick.

Server misconduct occurred on: NAK Altis

Approximate time and date the offense occurred: 7/13/20 it occurred shortly before 4:17 Mountain Time

Were there admins online? If yes which ones?: Yes I’m not sure exactly what admins where on I think “Wave” and “VileAce”

Hello, I was the admin that banned you. At the time you were killing a good 10+ guys at the spawn, as seen on the kill feed. This combined with the fact that you were running unapproved mods got you banned for “Suspicion of Hacking”.

We were able to later on trace code back to other players that was malicious and causing you and other players to teamkill amongst other things.
I admit fault in the ban reason, that was a misclick which was edited to resemble the correct reasoning as displayed in the current ban.

Your ban has been removed, however please do check your mods with our list of approved mods over at www.naksquad.net/approved-mods
If you are caught again with unapproved mods, it might result in a ban that this time might stay around.