Battleye Initialization errors

heya guys.

Recently I’ve been having trouble with playing on our Altis and Malden servers as i keep getting kicked after a few minutes because for some reason my Battleye doesn’t work.
However i don’t get kicked from the Quicksilver server when playing and was hoping somebody would be able to shed light on the issue.

• Steam is running as administrator, along with Arma.
    I’ve deleted the Battleye folder from Appdata/Local/Arma 3 and have verified the game integrity through steam. -still get kicked after a few minutes.
    Running the Battleye Launcher as Administrator seemed to fix the issue, but lately that fix has come undone
    I’ve fully deleted Battleye from my PC and in conjunction with the Battleye launcher fix managed to temporarily fix the issue.
    I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Arma 3 to see if it was a bad install for Battleye. -no affect on the issue.
    I’ve tried playing on other 3rd party servers (Codefourgaming King of The Hill) and also get kicked after a few minutes.

I’m just wondering if there’s a permanent fix for this or if i have to keep wiping BE off my system and verifying each game i want to play.

I’ve deleted the Battleye folder from Appdata/Local/Arma 3 and have verified the game integrity through steam. -still get kicked after a few minutes.

This alone will not remove battleye if it was started before rebooting. BattlEye is a windows service and is not stopped by deleting the folder. To fix the issue, according to BattlEye FAQ BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » FAQ,
…go to the “BattlEye” folder in your game directory and check if there is a file called “Uninstall_BattlEye.bat”,… If it exists, simply run it to completely uninstall the BE Service. Otherwise or if you have already removed all game files from your system, you can start a command prompt as administator and simply enter “sc delete BEService” to do so.

Once you have followed those steps, restart the computer, then validate your Arma files, which will reinstall BattlEye.

Next, make sure you set your permissions to the …\Documents\Arma 3 and …\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles to everyone - full control, unless you are concerned with local computer security. How to Set File and Folder Permissions in Windows

When running Arma 3 launcher make sure to run the launcher in Administrative mode.

Some players have said that closing the Arma 3 launcher, after the game starts, also help. In the launcher under Options>launcher Options, there is a setting Action after game starts you can set that to Close launcher after clicking play.

Last, make sure that you have an inbound and outbound firewall rule to allow Battleye, this is the most common issue.

i reused a previous method where i deleted the battleye files that showed up as a result of searching through my C: drive and that’s fixed my issue enough for me to play on the server. i’ve stopped using the default launcher as the startup for my game and instead use the dedicated Battleye launcher with admin perms to start Arma directly.