Boede Admin Application

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Cloudyassassin
  2. Age: 19
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: ~560 hours. A couple hours from MSG.
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1550 hours
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): Moon
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I would like to take the next step on the NAK server to both improve the community and the quality of the experience NAK servers provide. I would also like to give back to the community I have spent so much time on.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Professional training in management and instruction. I know how to code in C++ and Lua, so I can help with the backend as well.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
    A minimum of 10 hrs a week, and will usually be on more than that.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    Being an admin involves not only being highly knowledgeable about the servers NAK runs and their rules, but being able to engage with people properly while enforcing rules and dealing with admin-player interactions. There is no clear set cut off way to enforce the rules and handle situations, so being an admin requires approaching situations with open ears and mind to ensure situations are handled properly and professionally in accordance with the rules.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
    I will do my best not to eat while handling admin situations.

To address the ban I had a year and a half ago: Although I am very apologetic and have understood for a while now that the way I interacted with someone was severely improper and rude, I have since grow much as a person and within the NAK community to the point where I would consider myself a regular and couldn’t imagine acting as I did then. For those unfamiliar with the situation, I was on Altis piloting and mocked someone that had a speed impediment. I fully own what I did and understand why I was banned and should have been banned. After discussing with a couple admins and players, I do fully believe that I have grown past who I was then, and have spent enough time becoming a better person who is more involved in NAK servers. As such, I feel comfortable putting forth this application and am ready to text the next step.
*I did confirm before putting in this application that I could despite this ban

+1 from me. Good solid player.

-1 from me.

+1, I do vouch for his behavior changing in the past year or so, I haven’t seen any disruptive behavior in the server nor in TS.

+1 think he is a good fit, also red headed

A somewhat tentative +1

I wasn’t around when the ban happened, but given his current character I never would’ve guessed that had happened.

Aside from that, I generally see Boede as a net positive to the server and as a player I could easily respect as an admin.

+1. Good chap

+1 Nice guy mature and is more then willing to help people

Application denied at this time. you can reapply in 90 days. please contact me (rollacanda) and i can explain further if you need.