1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Butterrocker
2. Age: 19
3. Hours played on NAK servers: 582 Hours
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1,135
5. What Is Your Current Arma 3 Level of Experience: I’m unsure of how to rate my experience but I’d say I’m competent at the game.
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): I’m not one to ask anyone to recommend me, and my memory is not good enough to remember if someone has, My apologies.
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) NAK Is by far my Favorite Arma 3 server, I’d say it’s one of the best if not the best Arma 3 server. I personally would like to be able to offer more assistance to people who play on the NAK servers.
8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have no leadership experience as of yet but I do have experience working as a team from my job, robotics team and wrestling team. I’m competent at following rules and am willing to correct past mistakes and learn from any I may make.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I plan to be active 2-5 days a week after i get out of work around 5 pm est.
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
- Being willing and able to assist players of the server.
- Being able to de-escalate, Reign in, or remove players who are breaking the rules or pushing the boundaries.
- Knowing the rules of the server, what’s allowed and what is not allowed.
- Knowing those in the community and interacting nicely with players.
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I spent time on a robotics team doing code and co-operating with my team members so we could win, or at least not lose too badly. I also have experience with a wrestling team where we also worked towards a common goal and would practice to improve our skills. I’m always willing to help with any problems that may arise and lend a ear to anyone who may need it. I’ve been thinking about applying for awhile but I’ve just now finally decided to as I should have more free time to interact with the community and lend aid.
Thank you to anyone who’s read this post, Have a good Day/Night.