Closed - Drums & Kinky Blinky

Offender’s Name: Drums & Kinky Blinky
Description of the offense: Trolling/ Teamkilling
Every time these two play together they are observed teamkilling each other over and over, Halo Jumping and trying to land on friendlies to incapacitate them. They shoot at friendly helos and UAVs the the attempts to damage or destroy. They spam the force respawn and get into other peoples vehicles and drive them away from where the owner was shooting. This day was not the only occurrence I have watched these two play with this type of behavior They sometimes ring in other player to get on to their antics with them. I was not able to collect screenshots this time but if you look at the Server logs you should be able to see the TK’s. I have also reported their behavior in the past to Alex Which I believe was on 02/27/22. I believe these two are friends as when one disconnects the other will follow. If no action can be taken due to lack of evidence I highly recommend their behavior be noted for future reference. Player Enzo also observed this behavior and reported Drums shooting at his drone.

Server misconduct occurred on: Altis
Approximate time and date the offense occurred: 03/04/22 2:30 EST
Were there admins online? If yes which ones? Philibosman (Kind of Me)
Screenshot, recording or other evidence (if available*)

Thank you for your report, I’ve enacted punitive action for griefing/harassment and intentional team killing.