Closed - Grumpybandit Ban appeal

Hi so this is my ban i dont know how long it is but its on the zues server i just realy want to get unbanned so i can go the this special event

1. Exact in game name.Sgt Grumpybandit (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: aryan andrew tate knight france)
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Steam Community :: Screenshot
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 27/10/2017 about 10Pm for USA and 10am for me
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.im not sure why but i think the was when i called a private who was squad leader a idiot for disobaying comand/zues order

Grumpybandit - Your ban was initiated by Fox. He has instructed you to contact him on TeamSpeak when he is online to discuss the ban. You will know this if you attempt to join the Zeus server and see the ban message on screen.

Your official ban time was yesterday at 4:46 AM - October 26, 2017 4:46 AM

Grumpy i would like to talk to you about this ban

As witness to the events leading up to this ban: Grumpy has regularly ‘accidentally’ tked, ignored orders from squad leads and Zeuses, argued with orders, and shown extreme immaturity. Based on his level of maturity and the fact he unjokingly, unironically had to ask what a boner is I’d say he’s also underage.

Some days he’d act perfectly fine, following orders and the rules, though those days were usually when there was an admin on. Other days he would ignore orders, argue about them, ‘accidentally’ tk regularly doing idiotic things like shooting back and forth around a teammate or randomly firing mortars into the distance and constantly speak over others. This has been ongoing since he was unbanned, and has been characterized with an odd reluctance to alert the proper personnel about the issue, instead being filled with warnings and second chances.

While his speech was not, I know his actions have lead to baiting at least three people to eat bans. While it falls on them for responding to those actions and breaking the rules, Grumpybandit’s actions lead them directly to it. After a threat to call admins he’d straighten up for two or three hours, sometimes a full night, then go back to his usual fare.

i was zeusing a couple times and i have been in Zeus missions where grumpy doesn’t do what the squad lead or Zeus says i have only seen him twice on the server at least when im on the channel one of the times i was doing a mission and he joined opfor mid mission while we where playing blufor and asked for a respawn i said no he sounded a bit mad but moved on but on the other occasian during the recent zombies and demons event he repeatedly asked zeus like every couple mins if he could be a zombie but we kept telling him that the 2 we had was enough

note im not an admin so i have no real say in this

This issues has been closed