Closed - Kicked for unknown reason

I have played on this sever many times and for long periods of time. i seen then you dont support some mods so i unloaded those mods you dont support, i got into the server began getting my character ready and then was kicked from the game. Why was i kicked? i follow the rules. Can and admin please let me know what i did wrong?

Please follow the template provided in this post : https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11
so we can help you.

Offender’s Name: JFou
Description of the offense: Not sure what i did wrong, joined started outfitting my character then got kicked.
Server misconduct occurred on: Nak Co-op
Approximate time and date the offense occurred: 4/18/2020 around 12am eastern
Were there admins online? If yes which ones? i dont know.
Screenshot, recording or other evidence (if available*) N/A

I am not able to find any user on our game servers with the name JFou. Lets try using this template to help locate your account.

1. Exact in game name.
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.

Once you provide the details to help us locate your account I can provide specifics, but in general, there are many reasons that you might be kicked from the server without any misconduct on your part. The most common reasons are internet speed issues, followed by Steam failing to authenticate, and lastly being idle too long. All of these can get you kicked from the server and they are all automated kicks.

It is JFou and i never got banned i just keep getting kicked for no reason. in game message tells me iv been kicked from the server but not why and from whom

Still, we cant find anything with the name “Jfou” please fill the template provided by VileAce above so we can locate your user information and find out the issue if there is any.
the closest i can find is a user with the name “JFoug” but there is no kicks on the record.

@Vileace @Volcano I think it is this 76561198104941592. I don’t see any kicks by battlemetrics / ourside

If your in-game name is JFoug and your steamID is 76561198104941592 then there are no admin kicks on record. So, if you are being kicked, it is most likely one of the issue I mentioned before. You can look at our FAQ’s ‘Why Was I Kicked From The Server With No Warning?’ and ‘Why Do I Get The Error BattlEye Not Responding?’. Right now the internet worldwide is experiencing extremely heavy usage, which is causing slower than normal internet speeds. Surging Traffic Is Slowing Down Our Internet - The New York Times

I hope this answers your question.