Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Leory Jenkins/ Hawth
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198056913772
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: I dont have it unfortunately
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: Vile Ace
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: It was a few months ago
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Can’t remember
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I genuinely think it was a mistake, definite miscommunication between the Admin and me, I was running a new mod that I thought posed no harm (it was a disco ball nade), I glanced at the approved list and didn’t see it on the list “because” the mod was at the time a couple of days old. I also remember their was a mention of a plane mod (I dont fly) honestly cant remember everything discussed, but NAK is 1 of 3 servers I play on. I can use mods in the other servers too which is how I think all this mess happened in the first place, because I was playing on my other server before I played NAK… So really it was a accident, I am sorry and since the ban I have actually removed all mods