Closed - Pat Omally - Ban Appeal

In game name: Pat Omally
Steam Profile link: Steam Community :: Rozzi20
Word by word ban message given upon entering: Broke rule #2 and staff disrespect
Name of admin: VileAce time 1829 CST 09/17/2017

Explanation: I was told to appeal once more after another three months, so I once again I do apologize for my actions that had taken place six months ago and look forward to playing with you guys again! I had only been playing with this community a couple of days and thought I understood the rules based off of the people I had been playing with and ended up being in the wrong (so very wrong). I thought it was unjust for me to receive my punishment for what I did but again I was in the wrong. I should’ve just said my part and give it some time for myself to cool down instead of working myself up. I now know to thoroughly read the rules before playing and I would like to give my sincerest apologies to VileAce for having to deal with my attitude at that moment and hope I can patch some burned bridges. I am not giving any excuses for what I did and hope you can see how a little frustrated I was but I should’ve not taken it in the direction it went. I am extremely humble that VileAce has given me time to cool off and to appeal again. Thank you for your time!

Very Respectfully,
Pat Omally

I am very concerned about repealing the ban, but I’m going to give you one more chance. Make sure that you understand the rules, any further bans will be third level. If you have questions about the rules, ask an admin.

Roger thank you very much