Closed - Playbug - False Ban Accusation

Dear Nak Administration,
I have been banned for 1 day due to griefing and/or harassment. At the time of being banned, I was in a Gorgon gunning the turret. I was discussing with the driver weather we have enough ammo to shoot down the trees to get a better view. I tried using 7.62 rounds, and I didn’t notice a player coming towards my rounds. I stopped the fire as soon as he came close. I DID NOT do any damage to the player. I know this is only a 1-day ban, however, I still am pretty pissed for getting a temp ban even though I have not hit the player.

Please use the following template for ban appeals, Without it, it can be difficult to find you in-game account. Many players use different names on the website compared to in-game.

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
  5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.

As you did not reply with the provided template and the ban has expired I am closing the appeal, but the ban will stay on your record.