Steam Community :: cylarr_heroes
hi admin I was permanently banned on the channel. It was my mistake before one year ago.last time I entered the channel for the pilot and soon I entered ts but i was banned.
My sentence was a little heavy. I didn’t kill my teammates. Can you appeal my sentence? I have to do something, regards, nothing has been done knowingly, just not knowing the language.and the ı have ınternet problem these days
Can you forgive me in these corona days and you can give last chance
Hello cylarrheroes, this forum is for placing misconducts against players or admins. Please use the ban appeal forum and please follow the template provided for your ban appeal.
Link to ban appeal = https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=8
- Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
- Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
- Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
- Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.
Incident closed due to incomplete information.