Denied (1 Day) - Rct.Cros - Ban appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Rct.Cros

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: ct_cros ( Steam Community :: niño maravilla )

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Admin: moon
    (Appears in the ban message)

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 05/12/2021 TOME: 1:41 PM

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 l&A altis

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: ( I dont speak english very good, I understand better than my speaking, so my friend is helping me text) i was flying a heli for like 20-30 mins and i knew about the ts rule for pilots but to be honest i forgot. then an admin reminded me and warned me about 6-7 mins later i was able to locate the teamspeak, and kept flying for like 20 mins until i turn off my computer to do some homework and when i came back to play i was ban. i will not fly helicopter if necesary, but i love playing in your server with my friends. thank you and i hope you guys understand.

I am the player that reported you to the admins. both me and another player warned your about your behaviour at the time. Ramming friendly tanks with a fuel truck, shooting my bobcat multiple times and getting into other players verhicles to fire at friendlies and burn through their ammo are types of behaviour that ruin the experience for other players. This is all after your flying without being on teamspeak and crashing multiple helicopters within 4 minutes.

As mentioned above by the player Wave, I got the report and confirmed it with several others. In my opinion and server rules, the behavior described by the players deserves a bigger ban. You have a history of being kicked from the server for not being on TeamSpeak, and griefing behavior and TK deserves a ban. The ban is just for 1 day, take it as a warning that if this behavior continues they will escalate. The ban will remain until tomorrow noon.