Denied (1 year) - winter - Ban appeal rule 12 Vile ace admin

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. Winter
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198796357437

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: http://puu.sh/FQccp/800cf1dfc5.jpg

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Vile Ace
    (Appears in the ban message) Admin Kick (Ban Rule#12 -1y- Vileace [Admin] 05/26/2021 2:09 PM Under))

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 05/26/2021 2:09

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Nak Squadnet Altis map

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    How did i got banned and for why ? based on what circumstances? i born in september 6 1998. I am 22 years old . There is no reasonable explanation for the ban, the accusation of me being under 16 years old is blatant false.
    Last year i have talked to G0lden admin, and Lorenzo regarding my microphone quality as well my packet loss. as you can see on this screen shot in june 2 2019 https://puu.sh/FQchM/160693ea2f.jpg . If it was the case they would have banned me long ago. Wouldn’t they?
    and this screenshot on day 20 of may 2020 https://puu.sh/FMAxK/60339b82b5.png
    i use this cheap chinese brand named arcano bku 01, it is a condenser mic that hit the ground i was repairing it. https://www.americanas.com.br/busca/microfone-arcano-usb-bku-01.
    I have no reason to lie my age or gender, let alone 9 years of arma 2 (2011-2015) and arma 3(2015-2020) This is my second account, i have lost the first one to a trading scam. I have participated in many clans as an advisor and an active member, reaching 2nd and first lieutenant rank in their airforces.
    I do believe and i give the benefit of the doubt that they judged like a book cover , quite biased to be honest, and i do believe with my rights that it is not fair, i am almost deaf and have problems speaking english, since its not my native language, but this is stressful, having to withstand these abuses and these accusations. I dislike and i do not endorse this type of purges, having to justify myself every-single time. There are no other reports against me from other players, and many of them are playing professionally alongside me. I myself have given advices to milsim clans here in brazil, taught them how to fly and employ tactics and avoid fratricide (one of the aspects i say again and again to my alumnis )
    edit: i found my microphone on another site https://www.lojadiscovery.com.br/bku-01

• How did i got banned and for why ? based on what circumstances?

You were banned for your participation in an event between two other players. In reviewing the situation I found multiple instances of you being cynical of Arma and the NAK Community and blaintly ignoring server rules. Notes indicate that you were underage so the ban was extended to cover the period that we believed until you would reach the age required to participate on our servers.

1:38 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: GOD DAMMIT
1:38 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: too laggy
1:38 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: COULDNT MANEUVER DUE TO LAG
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: g
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: god this fucking lag
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) Winter please watch your language the server has automated kick triggers for language. Warning 1
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: RTX 2070?
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: im running out of an ssd
1:32 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
1:32 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
1:42 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) Winter please watch your language the server has automated kick triggers for language. Warning 1
1:48 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
1:52 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: f lag
3:18 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:21 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:21 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:42 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:42 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:43 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:43 AM 05/20/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
3:43 AM 05/20/2020 (Side) Winter: if you are not mature enough while plying mil sim not my fault
4:10 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: wtf
4:12 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: hate this stupid lag
4:49 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: wtf?!?!!?!?!?!?!
4:49 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: ffs
4:50 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: arma netcode sucks
4:51 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: ik
4:51 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: 9 years being sadistic
4:52 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: and masochist playing arma series
5:24 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: stupid arma 3 engine
5:30 AM 05/22/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
5:31 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: this is stupid
5:32 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: i wish this game did not lag. so i could do multitask like in dcs
5:41 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: vai se foder na boa toma no cu lixo docarl
5:50 AM 05/22/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
6:02 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: neho f4gg0t
7:32 AM 05/22/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
7:32 AM 05/22/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
7:46 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: im done with this arcade game
7:46 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: going back to dcs
6:49 AM 05/25/2020 (Group) Winter: why this game has to run like crp? ffs
6:59 AM 05/25/2020 (Global) Winter: fuck that
7:05 AM 05/25/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.
8:59 AM 05/25/2020 (To Winter) You are spamming a system-wide chat. Please use Group, Direct or Vehicle chat for your conversations.

• I do believe and i give the benefit of the doubt that they judged like a book cover , quite biased to be honest, and i do believe with my rights that it is not fair, but this is stressful, having to withstand these abuses and these accusations. I dislike and i do not endorse this type of purges, having to justify myself every-single time.

You do need to understand, this is a private server that we allow players to join, the rules indicate " If an admin finds any unfitting behavior he will moderate the situation accordingly. NAK Squad reserves the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason." You were not banned for your voice or mic as I have never heard you. You were banned for actions that point to a lower maturity level and for ignoring server rules (spamming chat and verbal abuse). The above outtakes are from only 3 days.

• There are no other reports against me from other players,

There are reports against you which is why I looked into the situation and your history.

That’s me being sarcastic. neho f4gg0t ( enemy jet) Neophron

You just copy and pasted my chat but not the whole context is missing. was replying to a guy on side about running arma 3 on ssd and a rtx2070 because he could not hear me properly over ts3

4:50 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: arma netcode sucks
4:51 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: ik <agreement.

5:24 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: stupid arma 3 engine
also being grumpy /bad humor about low fps on your server but i know its in general is arma 3 netcode since every server tends to run low on fps, i was an admin myself, hope bohemia fix this game. “oh this server sucks” not true.
ppl were complaining they were not hearing me properly so i typed what i said on ts3. ^

5:32 AM 05/22/2020 (Side) Winter: i wish this game did not lag. so i could do multitask like in dcs <digital combat simulator
Another statement of my frustrations.
Arma 3 had better performance in 2016 versus 2020, with a worse computer hardware + bad cpu.

“You were banned for your participation in an event between two other players. " so its not rule 12. =)
Since i did not offended anyone and was being direct agaisn’t the game arma 3 only, having a bad behavior but not towards the players or the staff, the rule 14 would frame specifically the bad words i used, not rule 12 for over 1 year.
Also the context and the chat is missing when i had interaction with other players, and where are the reports against me? all i did about the players who were in front of the other vortex pilot’s jet, was to talk to the admin, being a witness” hey i can be a witness" Also where is this part? is also missing. Summarizing it is just that, i was offering to be a witness when someone on ts3 said me that its okay and the admin would review the case and it was not needed =) . so i stopped.
I don’t do alt and tab to see who is talking to me. i do believe it was you or other admin at the time who or someone else on ts3. all i intended was to serve as a witness and report what i have seen,
just that.
Also its a public server since it doesn’t have password, it has a naksquad subscription to help running the server (privileges and features to the patreons who helped the server)
if you want your server private don’t offer it to be public, put a password on it. I revised your rules, saw some gaps on them .
Here is a friendly suggestion: adding a #rule 19 after 3 warnings, “do not interfere with admins on a case in game/server/forum” since i did not broke any rules specially of age.
Since it was a bit of rule 14 i want you to show people complaining about it, i know i have some bad attitudes a bit playful but not towards the public or persons in game, it was towards the game itself (not the server). Why ban me 1 year if the admins never reached me or talked to me about this? based on which assumptions? my behavior? i have seen so many blatant behaviors here on forum from other players indicating irresponsibility, lack of commitment, bad excuses, bad language, and none of them were ban via rule 12.
“Notes indicate that you were underage so the ban was extended to cover the period that we believed until you would reach the age required to participate on our servers.”
am i underage? do the math real quick. 06 September 1998… mhmmm 22 right? “almost” =21 yrs, 8 m, & 24 d
I’m finishing my bachelor in administration in 2021 (joined 2017). 4 years course. yea i think i “know” a thing or two about rules. again not arguing with you before you say something on this manner but if you keep banning people on that basis without giving proper advice, that you never did came and talk to me via ts3 or sent me a message on private, and i am stating my point of view again, on the game arma 3 and not the server not hurting the rule RULE #10) NO ARGUING WITH THE ADMINISTRATION. and RULE #13) NO VERBAL ABUSE. you cannot objectify rule 12 based on someone else’s behavior, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, political view. wanna ban me ? okay but for a fair time, this ban clearly Violated Title 6 of civil rights act 1964 if this server runs on U.S
or UK. Discrimination: your rights: Types of discrimination ('protected characteristics') - GOV.UK . I have heard so many bs over ts but i did not bother, was pissed off but, try to control the badmouths over there as well “go back to the kitchen” “its a voice filter” “e-thot” ? okay? i think the others are underage aswell based on that “assumption”

I do not know your sex, religion, or disability I made my decision entirely based on your actions. You can try to justify your actions as sarcasm or being grumpy, but I find the behavior unfitting and as such in accordance with the rules I am moderating the situation accordingly. This is and has always been a private server A public server is one that does not belong to any, one person, but to the public at large and are not restricted to any one individual’s use or possession. Private servers are properties that belong to an individual or company. If we choose to stop the server tomorrow, they would no longer exist, therefore private. Ownership has nothing to do with passwords. I can still own a house and it would still be private if I choose not to put a lock on the door.

I will change your ban description to another rule violation if that will make you happy. You are banned for “unfitting behavior”, for the use of language that is lewd, obscene, vulgar, discriminatory (on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation) and for the constant ignoring of server rules (spamming chat). NAK Squad reserves the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.