Denied (14 days) - freem - Rule 4, banned for griefing when it was not true

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: freem
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198069754055
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: 20200528004041-1 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 14d
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I had a dispute with another player (Sgt Durham I believe) in the server because he tked me twice with the plane (after I got strafed by him at the AO, I asked him nicely why he tked me, and he just ran me over again on the airfield) I went on the TS3 channel and reported it to one of the admins, and the admin told me he will keep an eye on him. Then I got banned after I left the game for one day. The admin who banned me VileAce was not at the scene when the dispute happened, there is some misunderstanding because I was the one who got griefed at the first.

There is no misunderstanding the rules clearly state not to take actions into your own hands. By approaching the player you escalated the issue. The ban was originally for 7 days, but after reviewing your record I found that you have a history of confronting players to the point of griefing/trolling. Once this ban is complete if you return to the server, any additional issues with you confronting players will be met with a permanent ban.

The other player involved in this issue was punished as well.

Your ban will stand as is.