Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME:Heath
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561197992199833
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
You were kicked off the game (BattleEye: Admin Kick (BAN Rule #3 - 3d -Crater [Admin] - 10/17/2020 10:17 PM. Intenti))
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: Crater or Intenti not sure which is admin from the message.
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 10:17 PM EST
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: [NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET[NAK#1|I&A|Atlis
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was purposely teamkilled by a player named Ren while I was planting explosives on AA. Ren didn’t come revive me, nor apologize, so I returned the favor. I normally don’t care about getting killed, but for some reason that upset me after running a long ways to plant the explosives just to have a teammate see my blue marker at AA and fire his Automatic Grenade launcher at me, more that 7 shots on my location, one which detonated my explosives on my position. I was revived by his driver, forgot his player ID. I didn’t get a change to report his purposeful teamkill because of the revive (which he should have been banned as well) but I purposely planted my last explosive on his vehicle and ran into a shack behind it detonating his unapologetic session. I then proceeded to revive the driver, who revived me, and was half way done when the vehicle exploded a second time killing multiple players running towards it, and me in the process. My intentions were to revive Ren as well, and proceed on with the game. I even stated my intentions and that it won’t happen again. I then found myself being banned from the server. I’ve played on this server for a couple months now, even wrote a post in the forum on here… I have other servers I can play on, but this one is fun to play on.
I know a rule is a rule, I accepted the terms, but I do apologize for the offense and I promise not to retaliate if it happens again. I normally just try to be a team player, help out, and frag as many AI as possible. If you can see my medic history, you’ll see that I revive a lot of players, even when taking fire.
I just read in the NAK rules that 1st offense is a 1 day ban and retaliation teamkills counts as a teamkill. Ooops. He still deserved it, just like I deserved to be banned for not following the retaliation rule. Goodnight.
The correct response in case of a team kill is to report it and it is done by writing the following in game chat: admin, the perpetrators name and what they did. In this way an admin will be notified and can give a fitting punishment to the rule violation.
The fact that it was never reported and the matter was taken into your own hands and resulted in another violation of Rule#3.
RULE #3) NO INTENTIONAL TEAM KILLING. (GAME SERVERS ONLY)
1st Offense: 1-day ban
2nd Offense: 7-day ban.
3rd Offense: Permanent ban.
Intentional Team Killing is the act of killing any friendly player with the intent to do so. Intent is decided by the admin issuing the ban based on their investigation and review of all relevant information and evidence. Failing to take commonly recognized steps to prevent team killing, such as checking your map or verifying a target outside of thermals, can be considered intentional team killing. Do not retaliate against players who team kill (TK), report them to an admin. Simply type “Admin “player name” TK” in the game chat, there is often an admin monitoring the servers. Retaliating against players who team kill is also intentional team killing. Most servers have an automatic TK punishment script.
NOTE: The level of punishment is at the discretion of the admin, and will be based on the severity of the action. If you break multiple rules your punishment may run consecutively. If you feel a rule is unfair or unclear, please contact Vile Ace. Punishment enforced one server will carry over to all NAK servers. Continued violation of any rules may be met with a permanent ban.
In terms of the 3-day ban, it is a result of breaking 2 rules Rule 3 as displayed above but also Rule#4 Griefing/Harassment. Rule#4 includes chasing down another player in order to retaliate and intentionally team kill.
The ban will remain
And that my friends is what apologizing gets you in the NAK community…Nothing
Good thing for you that sarcasm doesn’t add to the ban…
Breaking server rules is breaking server rules. Period