Denied (7 days) - Chero banned for 7 days

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: CHERO
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:https://s.team/p/hvg-cfdf/GCQPFQMD
  3. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 5/18/20
  4. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: nak squad atlis
  5. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I only said my friends steam name which is chanigga in group chat with him lol.

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:CHERO
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198059098915
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:file: ///D:/CHERO/Pictures/ass.PNG
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: battle eye admin
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 5/17/20
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK SQUAD ATLIS
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I just typed chanigga in the group chat because that my friend steam name and i was typing him where enemies were :confused:

Please do not post multiple topics. If you wish to edit/change information posted in your post, you can use the edit button.

In regard to your ban, nothing of the statement you have posted can be retrieved from your message. I am unable to find any friend with that name in your friendslist on steam, nor can I derive you instructing enemy positions.

20:22 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: i need a lift
20:23 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: at old ao im in a tank need a lift to airbase to resupply
20:26 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: you still coming
20:28 17/05/2020 (Group) CHERO: ight my chanigga

I will leave the verdict to a Chief of staff, however you might want to reconsider your argumentation.

[quote=Wave post_id=9311 time=1589901183 user_id=4362]
Please do not post multiple topics. If you wish to edit/change information posted in your post, you can use the edit button.

In regard to your ban, nothing of the statement you have posted can be retrieved from your message. I am unable to find any friend with that name in your friendslist on steam, nor can I derive you instructing enemy positions.

20:22 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: i need a lift
20:23 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: at old ao im in a tank need a lift to airbase to resupply
20:26 17/05/2020 (Side) CHERO: you still coming
20:28 17/05/2020 (Group) CHERO: ight my chanigga

I will leave the verdict to a Chief of staff, however you might want to reconsider your argumentation.
well i called him that cause he my bro and i thought it was for postions cause i was in a tank but i forgot guess i needed a pick up lol

The ban will stand as is. Please read the server rules.