Denied (7 days) - dusti - 7 day ban for a first time accidental tk

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: dusti
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: you banned me without it
    Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
    Option 1
    Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
    At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
    The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
    Option 2
    Use https://steamidfinder.com/
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: vileace
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 2011, 3/22/2020
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: nak altis invade & annex
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    VileAce said I incorrectly used a mortar system when there are no posted rules about said system. I practiced a few rounds at an old side mission and thought I was on target. went to an AO to help out and fired one round and was teamkilled 2 people on accident. within 10 seconds was banned and I joined the teamspeak to present my case in a professional manner. VileAce made up rules that aren’t posted regarding a weapon system to ban me. I have over 3000 kills on that server and now 2 teamkills. I received a 7 day ban because the 10 second investigation was a bunch of crap. if ya’ll didn’t run the server like dictators and actually paid attention to what happens you can see who teamkills intentionally and who doesn’t. I’m always in the top 5 in rankings on the leader board and have provided plenty of assets at rewards to benefit the team. You guys want donations but treat people like this over 2 teamkills? if you want to hold this like a court session the innocent until proven guilty should be in effect. the server has 16 rules and I broke none of them.

ban.jpg

The ban will stand as is. You were originally banned for 1 day, but it was extended to a 7-day ban because when we spoke in TeamSpeak you had no care for the other players in the community or the rules of the server. As I explained in TeamSpeak you did break server rules. First, rule #3 states " Intent is decided by the admin issuing the ban based on their investigation and review of all relevant information and evidence. Failing to take commonly recognized steps to prevent team killing, such as checking your map or verifying a target outside of thermals, is considered intentional team killing." Firing a mortar blindly into the AO without marking on the map the location of incoming mortars or at a minimum, letting players know in side chat that mortars are incoming, is considered failing to take commonly recognized steps to prevent team killing. Second, also as mentioned in TeamSpeak the rules state “This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones. If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly.”

The rules were enforced as documented on the rules page, the first offense for a violation of rule #3 is a 1-day ban, which is what you originally had. When we were speaking in TeamSpeak I added a rule #4 violation, for your lack of care for the other players in the community or the rules of the server. When a player is banned for 2 offenses we take the highest second level punishment of the bans, which in your case the second level of Rule #3 and Rule #4 are both 7-days, which is why you are banned for 7 days.

Just so we are clear this server is not a democracy, republic, or even a dictatorship, it is an absolute despotism, run and ruled by the Chiefs of Staff of NAK Squad. The rules are set and enforce by NAK Command (the admins). There is no court system at NAK, if the admin believes that an infraction occurred then he will moderate accordingly, which was done in your case. We give players the opportunity to appeal a ban, but that does not imply that there is any due process rights for the player. We listen to the player’s justification, but you used that opportunity to bash the system we have in place. Being on top of the leader boards, or the number of kills that you have on the server is not justification for team killing. If you had just said “I did not know I needed to mark the map or announce mortars in side chat” then this issue would have already been resolved.

This is a private server that we allow players to play on. Nobody is requiring you to make a donation to play on the server, nor does making a donation grant you any special privileges, but we do expect all players to listen to the admins and follow the rules. You are more than welcome to find a server that is more to your liking.

FYI: You do have over 3000 kills but you also have 6 TeamKills on the server, which places you tied for the 12th highest number of TK’s . The information below is taken directly from the database.
id - 47519
steamID - 76561199017557182
name - dusti
lastJoined - 2020-03-22 17:19:22
killsInfantry - 3372
killsSoft - 36
killsArmor - 149
killsAir - 12
killed - 976
TotalTK - 6
TotalRevive - 303
TotalPoint - 4569
TotalCash - 7435

so basically you make up rules as you go? roger that. in teamspeak you spoke to me as if I know nothing, trying to explain to me what a bug is, is a little silly. good day gents good luck with your server