- Steam ID or Profile Link: Sign In
- Age: 30
- Hours played on NAK servers.: Altis - 100:40:08, Lythium - 36:27:16, Malden - 3:43:58, Zeus - 2:18:35, Total = 143h 7M +
- Total Arma 3 hours: 732+
- What Is Your Current Arma 3 Level of Experience: 8/10, Still need to learn new Mods as it has been over a year.
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): Spoke with Lorenzo.
- Reason for applying: To provide oversight within NAK and to promote a stable server by enforcing rules set by greater administrators.
- List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Firefighting, EMT Paramedic, Retail Management, ROTC.
- Estimated Activity: 4+ times per week.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
- Enforcing rules, it’s the most important function as an admin.
- Helping/Teaching players/people the game, teamspeak, mods, and answering inquiries about NAK.
- Troubleshooting issues withing the game-play to address bug/script issues, generating reports to have such issues investigated.
- Being so awesome at ARMA that people want to be as good as you are so the game is fun and exciting. Being an expert at professionalism!
- Polishing Mauls/Hammers. @Lorenzo j/k (b^_^)b
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I have actually been mistaken for being an admin on many occasions. I suppose I have the qualities to that are expecting in such duties.I am reportedly a great asset to the team in many aspects, I understand each persons role withing the game, I communicate effeciently and precisely, I can enlighted the mood with corny jokes, I am active in Zeus, Lythium, and Nak events.
I can vouch for this individual. He has a cool head, can work well with others, and has patience for new players. I have personally seen him cool a situation down. He has trained new players both on Altis and Lythium. I can also attest he has trained me individually to new heights. With the new players joining regularly, and I am also a part of that wave, he has been a tantamount pillar.
+1 This person seems to be very mature and seems to have the right mentality for leading others in the right direction, seems genuine in keeping the community cohesive. He also has displayed very good organisational qualities from his game play. He is calm and does not get easily excited a good quality which would be required in handling difficult situations when they arise.
+1. Great application.
I am going to be a little over critical, as a player most of the comments I’m about to make would have little bearing, but I do hold admins to a higher standard.
My first concern is, although you meet the required minimum hours, according to our records, you have only been on NAK Server for around 30 days. I would like to see a longer commitment to the NAK community. I have no idea, based on your history with us, if you will be around long term.
Second you have a history of calling players names, talking down to players, cursing in a way to avoid the automated triggers and telling players how to break the server rules by taking advantage of a bug.
09/30/2018 11:49 PM (Side) Xerv thanks for the friendly Fire
09/30/2018 11:49 PM (Side) Xerv dumbass
10/04/2018 6:57 PM (Side) Xerv regardless of the situation, the resources and the protocol to verify targets beofre engaging are always available, Learn to use them and stop blabber
10/04/2018 8:30 PM (Side) Xerv Juba made me moist
10/05/2018 12:00 PM (Side) Xerv mutta fookuhs need to change from that
10/06/2018 7:53 PM (Side) Xerv ^ is a godd way to get killed idiot
10/08/2018 6:56 PM (Side) Xerv any one can
10/08/2018 6:56 PM (Side) Xerv get in copilot
10/08/2018 6:57 PM (Side) Xerv then switch to pilot
10/08/2018 6:57 PM (Side) Xerv <3
All of the comments I have an issue with were during the first couple weeks that you were on our servers, and I have seen marked improvement. I recommend that you consider waiting another 60 days, continue to be an active member of the community and then reapply.
Denied - Inappropriate comments to other players 11/04/2018 5:32 AM