1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
  1. Age: 18

18 26/5/2000

1. Hours played on NAK servers.:

Time Played
1,186:33

1. Total Arma 3 hours:

1. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:

I have played Arma 3 for a long time now and know how most things work eg; how uav works and how to fix some bugs they may have, like the uav helicopter when it stops taking commands and spins around.
I think being able to know what bugs do what and how to fix them may help people play the game and to not go straight to blowing it up

1. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):

2. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)

i enjoy playing on this server and i think that i may be able to help the people who play on NAK to be able to have a better experience on the server.

1. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:

I am studding level 2 public survives in college so i know a bit on how to deal with people and know what is acceptable to say without offending them eg; religion, race or beliefs.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):

I am on this server a lot but steam says i’m on arma 80h withing 2 weeks and most of that time is on NAK anyway so mostly 2/3 hours a day or 2.

1. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:

i believe being an admin means you help the community with the problems they may have.

1. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:

I am good at de-escalate situation.
i don’t get offended easily.
and i am good at keeping calm.

I don’t recognize your in-game/teamspeak name. Are you “coleman” or “cole”?

You can check your total NAK hours on battlemetrics. The easiest way is to join a server and bookmark your profile from the active players list on battlemetrics. For example, join Altis #1 and find your name on the active players list on the left side. After that, you can manually add up your total NAK hours.

I searched all of the Altis and Malden servers and didn’t find any players named “coleman”.

I’ll withhold my vote for now.

its cole

Player “Cole” with this player’s matching Steam ID has 1360+ hrs on our servers, with 1,188 of these hours on Altis.

Thank you for being a dedicated member of this community for so long and taking the time to present us with your Admin Application. One of my concerns is that your answers for Question#7 & Question#10 are a bit vague. With the answers given, some seasoned players’ that are Ranked Sergeant or higher do these exact things yet they are not Admins.

My second concern is the lack of a recommendation from another Admin or Admins. It is not required, but it does help to get to know our Admins. You dedicated an immense amount of hours to our servers and the community, but the lack of rapport raises an eyebrow…

The intentions and potential are there but at this time, for reasons listed above, -1.

Just to let everyone know, this is cole’s second application. A link to his first application can be found here: https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1285

I noticed a lot of your application is copied from your previous. You’re a great player and you’ve got the hours to prove it, however your application is lacking and doesn’t tell us your strengths. Simply put, your application is not compelling to me and I would like to know more about your motivations for being an admin.

I was asked offline if players are able to respond to admin applications. The is the information from “Replying to Admin Applications

Both players and Admins are welcome to reply to Admin Applications, but player approval alone will not get an application accepted.

When replying to an admin application, it is preferred that you reply with a +1 (with short comments to why) if you recommend or -1 (with short comments to why) if you do not recommend. If you have no opinion either way, it is preferred not to add a comment at all.

-1 My main concern is that I haven’t seen you interact with other players on Teamspeak which leaves a big question mark for me. It doesn’t seem like you put much thought behind your application and it is extremely vague as quoted below.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
i believe being an admin means you help the community with the problems they may have.

I think you have the bread, just not the butter.

There is not enough support nor have you been active on NAK server in the last month.