Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76286091
- Hours played on NAK servers:
- Total Arma 3 hours:
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
Experienced working with eden editor and zeus making missions and compositions. Can fly pretty much any aircraft and pretty experienced doing squad tactics. I’ve played on NAK for 5+ years now with a downtime during my HS years, but my increasing activity has led to me applying. I’ve played various mods and Zeus’d on some public servers, but I’m looking to professionalize my Arma experience.
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
I want to learn what it means to be a leader and role model. A lot of the guys on the server have service experience, either directly or from family, and being an admin could allow me to learn a thing or two from them beyond just what it means to lead in a video game.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
⯆ Directly Applicable Skills/Experiences ⯆
Leadership: currently a cadet with the Army in ROTC. Learning what it means to lead and be an effective leader in the Army (always open to criticism and development).
Programming experience: worked with MATLAB and other languages… currently familiarizing myself with Arma and basic script writing and implementing w/ Zeus.
⯆ Tertiary Skills/Experiences ⯆
- Real-world experience dealing with leading a group of 30+ students in designing, building, and operating competition robots and leading teams in strategizing against opposing robot teams. Was able to lead my team to earn their first blue banner (first earned victory) in a competition and qualify to compete at worlds competition.
- Buckeye Boys State Delegate and Adjutant General. Under the tutelage of a real-world Major in the Ohio National Guard, I was able to establish and learn what it means to lead in the Ohio National Guard while learning and applying the aspects of state level government officials working in tandem with federal guidelines and organizations
- Buckeye Space Launch Initiative: Experience balancing college level work as an Aerospace Engr. student alongside club sponsored research into the building and research required to launch high powered rockets into the atmosphere.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
Will be active at least multiple times weekly. I don’t expect to go quiet, but I do have drills on the weekends and college work… that being said I usually use NAK as my downtime and should be active regularly for moderate periods of time (4-5 times weekly).
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
- Setting an example for new players by offering guidance & serving as role models where necessary
- Stepping up to develop others’ leadership potential (pushing them to pursue their own development in this regard; leadership is about training for obsolescence)
- Establishing a reputation which other players can look at and see as an example community leader.
All of this in addition to regular, active participation across all NAK servers engaging in common Admin duties (kicking, banning, etc.)
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
Just wanting to improve myself in the areas I’m lacking and see where I can develop while taking a more active role in the community.