Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Bearded Expensive
- Age: 19
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 210? Haven’t checked in 9 months
- Total Arma 3 hours: 532 hours
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: I’d say Elite, but thats up to debate.
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: I feel like it’s something more to give back to this community. I’ve been supporting ever since I’ve joined so I feel like it is a responsibility I must uphold to further myself and this community. I admit some 10-12 months ago I was dumb and did some back-seat admining, a mistake I will remember. Regardless, seeing as this community continues to grow and grow, extra hands are needed. I am willing lend that hand.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have been able to learn to keep a level head since deployment. I’ve become a better listener and good worker. However, I dont know much about being an Admin coding wise, I’ll have to hit the NAK schools for that.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I will try to be active every day hopefully. The Navy is very demanding, but I do get my times to lean back and relax to play some games.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Generally, to keep the peace. But more importantly, to make sure that the servers are running at peak performance and that everyone continues to have fun. You got a problem, we fix it. sort of spiel.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I can’t sway your opinion based on words, so I would rather on actions. I’ve done a couple of back-seating in the past and that’s what had me denied the first time. So, I will leave the true decisions to my actions.