- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: THE ORPHANAGE
- Age: 18
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 187.35
- Total Arma 3 hours: 796.6
- What Is Your Current Arma 3 Level of Experience: I have a lot of experience in Arma 3, but I understand I can always learn more.
- Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I am applying for the position because I have been a part of the community for a while now and I would love to get an inside scoop on things as well as be a part of the decisions that go into making this server better. I have also seen what happens when a server gets low on staff not that this one is, but server can always use more staff.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I am a fast learner; I am really good at making docs and I am always excited to learn new things.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): 8 hours a week or more
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: I believe that being an active member of the community and providing support to those that do not know how our community works is what being a moderator in our server means.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I don’t have any to add
I’m going to put a -1 at this time. I’ve not seen enough of the player to really be able to judge their fit in the position. Checking recent game history; there isn’t much. I would like to have seen more recent game history.
Unable to decide, lack of time
Unfortunately need to get to know this fella some more, would advise to keep taking part in activities and keep interacting with the community for a few more months and re-apply
Unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
You do not need the requirements to become a moderator at this time.
Thank you for your interest.