- Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)= jeremiah
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01) = Steam Community :: Error
- Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Disrespect = Admin abuse
- Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST = Fox 11/26 2017
- Explanation, notes, etc. = I told him to stop being a dick to people just because he was having a bad day. He was excessively banning players for non bannable offenses.
Although the Admin in question is no longer with NAK Squad…it is never acceptable to curse at or call an Admin names. We have a process in place, the misconduct report, if you had felt that the Admin was being inappropriate.
For this alone I am going to deny your appeal.
I understand but literally that is all I said. One word and that is it. I have always shown respect to all admins at all times. I told him that and said if he needed a break as another admin to take his place so he could take a break. That’s when he pulled me into another room said some random crap down to me and then banned me. It was last year so i can remember exactly what he said. But the fact remains that if he was derogatory to begin with and i cant help it if i lose my cool one time. Nak Elite JoinTacticalPanda can vouch for me. He introduced me to this server and was present when it happened.
All I can go by is the notes in the ban, and the fact that you admit to call an Admin names. The notes in the ban indicate that other things were said that would make it not appropriate to remove the ban.