Denied - Bibli - Lying in Appeal - Was Under Age Requirement

1: bibli

2:76561198200584513

3:

4:VileAce

5: 2018

6: NAK #1 Altis Invade and Annex

7: The ban was my fault for not reading the rules as I should have on the website or when I spawned in. I joined the teamspeak and was playing I started to talk and the admin could tell that I had a sqeaky voice and he asked me how old I was so I told him I was 15. He told me he is gonna ban me for not being old enough so I was bummed out. I like playing on your server and it has been a few years now and im 18 was born November 11th 2001. I had a lot of hours on your server before I got banned and I wasnt breaking any other rules so I think that it isnt fair to leave me banned for life considering ive grown and matured since the ban. It says rule number 14 but that isnt true I did get mad becuase I didnt want to get banned for my age becuase that is very fustrating. I want to apoligize for not respecting your server from not reading rules and I hope you accept my apology and repeal my ban.

First being underage was only a small part of why you were banned. You were also banned for your inappropriate language in TeamSpeak. At the time you admitted to being 13, but even if we go with your explanation below and you were 15, you were banned 1 year 3 months and 11 days ago. With that there is no way that you could now be 18 years old.

As it states in our ban appeal template - Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

This ban will never be lifted.