Denied (Conditional) - cylarr_heroes - respest to the nak squad

1.Feel

Steam Community :: cylarr_heroes
No information given.

3.BattleEye:Admin Kick (banned rule #11 for perm-expires Perm. Entered by Golden. ALL)
4.ı am very pleased and enyoyed to playing Nak squad.I have been playing thıs server for a long time.But ı dont know speak english very well an so ı couldnt use team speak. when ı enter the game ı often want to be a pılot and ı hadnt any caution or ı dont remember.Admin banned me #11 . I searched this and now ı want more carefully if you permisson to me cause ı really understand this rules.please forgive me
give me a chance once ı wiil not break a rule again now ı have playing this game professionaly. because nak squad always the best.ıt was nearly one year ago… ı am ready to donate or someting ı have to.please give me last chance please
sincerely from other country

My concern is you knew the rule and ignored it. There is no requirement to speak to the other players in TS, you do not even have to have a mic. You had 6 bans in four months, and a 3 of your bans were for team killing or had a note related to team killing.

11/21/2018 4:39 PM - Banned Rule #11 for Perm - expires Perm. Entered by G0lden. All pilot, UAV and ATC roles are required to be on TeamSpeak. Perm remaining.
11/07/2018 9:37 PM to 11/14/2018 9:37 PM - Banned Rule #11 for 7d - expires 11/14/2018 9:37 PM. Entered by Lorenzo [Admin]. All pilot, UAV and ATC roles are required to be on TeamSpeak. 10M remaining.
11/04/2018 5:51 PM to 11/07/2018 5:51 PM - Banned Rule #11 for 3d - expires 11/07/2018 5:51 PM. Entered by G0lden. All pilot, UAV and ATC roles are required to be on TeamSpeak. 10M remaining.
09/03/2018 7:04 AM to 09/04/2018 7:04 AM - Banned for 1d - expires 09/04/2018 7:04 AM. Entered by Walker. [Rule #11] 1y remaining.
08/07/2018 5:55 PM to 08/10/2018 5:55 PM - Banned Rule #3 & #6 for 3d - expires 08/10/2018 5:55 PM. Entered by LBJ [Admin] Intentional team killing then disconnected. 1y remaining.
07/19/2018 8:27 PM to 08/02/2018 8:27 PM - Banned Rule #3, #4 for 14d - expires 08/02/2018 8:27 PM. Entered by G0lden. Griefing/Harassment. 1y remaining.

My question to you is, why would you be willing to follow the rules now and not sometime before the permanent ban? I will be direct with you, I am very reluctant to unban you with your history on our servers. You are going to have to have a very compelling reason for ignoring the rules.

pls ı had played some times like a first day guy . ı have obtain some rules and respect like nak squat and 77 th . thıs server is really professional. pls forgıve me and gıve me a last chance

Asıl soru, neden şimdi kuralları takip etmeye istekli olmalısınız? Kurallara uymak için birçok şansınız oldu.

Thanks for your Turkish translation. I am respect yours Server but along one year ı have obtain profesionalizm and disciplines ı did some fault because of ı have not Good eng for team speak and ı drop bomb accidentaly when ı was in the plane… I am really sorry breaking rules pls give me Last chance…
Sincerely

Nak squat saygılarımı sunuyorum. Bu oyunu yaklaşık bir yıldır oynayamıyorum çünkü bazı hatalar yaptığımı kabul ediyorum son bir yıldır profesyonel ve disiplinli oldum ayrıca hatalarım çok iyi dil bilmediğim ve tecrübeli olmadığım içindi. Beni son kez bağışlayın saygılar

Please check my account and give me Last chance sincerely one year passed ı apoligize

We did give you 5 chances before the permanent ban, at this point I believe lifting the permanent ban we negatively affect the other players on the server. Your appeal is denied, at this time. We will consider another appeal in 3 months.

Sana 5 şans verdik, sonra kalıcı yasağı yaptık. Kalıcı yasağınızı kaldırmak, sunucudaki diğer oyuncuları olumsuz etkiliyor. Temyiz başvurunuz reddedildi, şu anda. 3 ay sonra tekrar temyiz edebilirsin.