Denied (Conditional) - henri (aka Rec Basan) - Ban Appeal

1. Rec Basan
  2. Steam Community :: Basan
  3. (BattlEye: admin kick(Banned Rule #3,#4 for Perm - expires Perm. By G0lden. Intentio))
    4./G0lden
  4. Hello. The last time I played nak server I made a big mistake, I put a bomb in the helicopter when trying to get into it. I tried to defuse the bomb but hit the wrong option and killed everyone. Since I don’t have a good mic I think the admin didn’t like my attitude and at the time I was a newcomer to the game and didn’t know the game very well, so I ask you to reconsider my ban

I almost reduced your ban to time served, but then I read the note on your file. You had done the same thing the night before.

This is the note from 03/18/2019 8:04 PM

6:44 PM(Global) Janus: admin henri just tk’d a chopper full of people
6:44 PM(Global) Janus: literally planted a bomb and blew it
6:44 PM(Side) Tee (Tirinoarim): Admin - Henri pilot not in TS plus intentional TK

That is two players complaining, but the admin sent you a message and gave you another chance because you were new to the server.
The next night 3/19/2019

6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: ceasee FIREEEEEEEEEEE
6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: CEEAASEEEEEE FIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEE
6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: WHAT YOUR FIREEEEEE
6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: WATCH*
6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: WTFF DUDE???
6:58 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: CEASE FIRE!!!
6:59 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: THE MISSION ITS END!!!
6:59 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: HAS

7:00 PM(Side) LBR: admin henri intenrional friendly fire
7:00 PM(Side) ProvoloneSugar: !friendly fire Henri
7:00 PM(Global) G0lden: Henri…
7:01 PM(Global) Janus: g0lden, he was doing this last night too.

So I might buy your excuse that it was an accident once, but to do a similar thing 2 nights in a row. With the information I see here, I am guessing that it was 100% intentional and that you did not understand that you could/would be banned permanently from our servers.

So…if you want me to consider lifing the ban, I would need an honest explanation of both events. As of now, I am leaning towards denying your request.

Good afternoon.
I apologize again for what happened, the night before I destroyed a vehicle that could not have been destroyed, it instantly caused the mission to end, but I swear that none of those moments my mistakes were intentional. Note that in the days I played on the NAK server I had just bought the game, and had not much knowledge of the commands or missions.
I wish I could have a second chance and I promise I won’t cause any problems on the server, I really want to play on the server because you have a good ping and I really like this game mode.

Good afternoon.
I apologize again for what happened, the night before I destroyed a vehicle that could not have been destroyed, it instantly caused the mission to end, but I swear that none of those moments my mistakes were intentional. Note that in the days I played on the NAK server I had just bought the game, and had not much knowledge of the commands or missions.
I wish I could have a second chance and I promise I won’t cause any problems on the server, I really want to play on the server because you have a good ping and I really like this game mode.

As I frequent these servers on a daily basis, i notice one thing. The admins on this server hold players accountable for their actions and disruption is minimized due to this. I greatly appreciate that fact. I am just a regular player, i hold no leadership titles on this server so my input is just opinion. I personally witnessed you kill two teammates while you where standing up top a hill. Then you fixed your AT launcher on me i had Binoculars on you the whole time and i stood still as the AT round came straight for my face. I myself reported you, this is was my first and final encounter with you i have no horse in the race minus having an awesome server to play on. I highly doubt you can abstain from causing disruption judging by your actions.

IGN, Tagalong

At this point, I am going to deny the appeal. I will consider another appeal on 12/19/19. Making my judgment based on your appeal comments, player comments at the time of the Team Kills, notes from admins in your player record and your multiplayer experience since your ban, I do believe that you would be a benefit to the community at this time. I think you would benefit from additional multiplayer server experience so you do not continue to make poor choices. Even though your Steam profile is private and we have no way to check your total Arma hours there, I do have access to your hours on other servers that use RCON, an Arma reporting tool, and from that, it still appears that you have less than 20 hours on multiplayer servers.

Good afternoon, I ask again to evaluate my account on steam because I updated it and changed the profile to public, so you could see my real time of play, on your server I did not play more than 10 hours, however, I have played a lot in KOTH mode and I have over five hundred hours of play. I know my act was not correct but I had no intention of harming the other players’ game or mine. Thanks for listening.

Good afternoon. Regarding your comment, if I did that I apologize to you and the other players I shot, when I played on this server I had just bought the game and did not know the same, I believe I may have confused the targets and found that your squad was enemy. Sorry for my mistake.

Sorry Vile but @Basan which story is correct your second last comment or the one you just posted? Just want to clarify?

At this point the appeal is denied - I will consider another appeal on 12/19/19. Topic will be locked