Denied - Creasy- Ban Appeal

1. Creasy (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Steam Community :: Creasy
  3. For some reason my screen shot dosn’t work
  4. Time of ban was around 1500 est.
  5. Well i mainly fly Jets with the NAK server air strikes don’t need to be called in. So normally if i see a laz i would just drop a cluster bomb or do a gun run. But as i was flying a helicopter I forgot to change my controls. I fly jets differently than most people. I have my left mouse button my throttle up and my right mouse button my throttle down. Thats how I fly my jets, it just feels more smooth to me. I forgot to change it for helicopters and boom, teamkilled.

The reason you were banned is because you took off from rotary and flew directly over the arsenal there and fired a rocket from a helo that killed ME. What you are saying makes even less sense because you were already airborne (kinda like you knew your controls already)

You have notes on your profile that also state that you were reported for teamkilling and harassing players in our server before by standing in front of them when they try to shoot.

At this time i request the 7 day ban to remain in effect unless the player can control his or her self.

And again i apologize that for killing you. When i took off and pointed my nose down, the first thing that popped in my head was my left mouse click. And for the first offence I don’t even remember standing in front of anyone. I don’t even remember how i got banned.