Denied - Gunsum Admin application

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. C9H13N03
  2. Age: 38
  3. Hours played on NAK servers : Over 50hrs Guaranteed
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 606.4
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: I’ve been playing Arma since Arma 2 , I would say Advanced. Building training maps was my favorite thing to do in ARMA 2. I was part of a squad called the VFF , Virtual Fighting Faction
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): N/A , people do recognize me in game.
  7. Reason for applying: I would like to become more involved with NAK squad. I would also like to keep the server clean and proper. I have spent a bit of time now with NAK Squad. I think its time I became more involved.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Unfortunately I did not qualify for CAF at the time of 18. I have always had a large interest in Military , I have a diploma in Private investigations and Loss Prevention. I have done years of Security work. I am very excited for this opportunity. Even if I am not selected to be an administrator I would like to move up in the NAK Squad ranks.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): At least once a week.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Making sure users have a safe and fun place to play , while keeping this server in order by making people obey the NAK Squad rules. As an administrator I believe it is your responsibility to make sure everyone is following the rules and having a good time. Ie. Kicking hackers, Dealing with Non compliant users for TeamSpeak, assuring everyone is obeying the rules. Keeping the peace.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I have been gaming for over 30 years. I am loyal and always have been. NAK Squad is the ONLY place I play ARMA3. From what I gather everyone likes me so far and vise versa. I believe I would be a valuable asset to the NAK Squad. Thank you for taking the time to review my application.
    Gunsum out

In my opinion you should wait a bit more. Thanks

Bearded Reporting,

I haven’t seen you around once in my opinion. On top of waiting some more time, you should also try being more active in TS and maybe around the server, join a couple in game groups and do some operations on altis. Right now, its going to a (-1) for me.

Kind Regards,

BeardedExpensive

TEXN here,

I unfortunately, do not know the player. The number of hours across all NAK servers is ~150. I recommend reapplying in 90 days. -1

Regards,

Application denied, please try to get more interaction with the community and the forums. You are free to reapply in 90 days.