I am writing on behalf of a friend I play with occasionally. We found out this evening he has a permanent ban administered by Walker CJ. He does not know when or on which server this ban was received or for which offence it was administered. We both suspect his account was used by his step son at some point and the offence was committed then. Is there any chance the case could be reviewed or information of the offence given to myself so we can find out what happened and when, so we can administer our own punishment?
Your friend will need to appeal the ban by completing the following information:
- Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex: “Steam Community :: KoRRuPt”)
- Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
- Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
- Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
*All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
*The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.