1. Exact in game name. .Jolti, Joltiwolfe
2. Player Steam profile copy here Steam Community :: Error
3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Racism?
4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. Pretty sure Vile, ban from teamspeak conversation, perma, about 6 months ago
5. Explanation, notes, etc. I used to be a daily player who would transport people as well as do CAS support. One day I got attacked by an admin for whatever reason, and came into teamspeak to discuss the issue with him. I admit that I must have not been being very nice that day towards him because of the consistent derogatory statements towards me. I got into teamspeak and we argued a LOT, and it ended up with me getting a ban for racism. I am German so I am not sure what that means in this case.
I understand that this ban has been permanent, but because of my previous status of never having any issues with anyone or any previous warnings or even any bans, I thought that I would try to appeal this case in case I could come back on one of my oldest and favorite servers. I have also not been banned on any servers before in my 2900 hours of arma… Not sure what this is.
Thanks for reading.