- Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases) Lastxbreath5
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01) Steam Community :: Last
- Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering. https://gyazo.com/e99a91f0d2f30394be238c2d320de0de
- Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. Aelgalden; 3:30 a.m. EST; Server #4 NAK TACTICAL (Sabotage)
- Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.The ban given to my by Aelgalden was unjustified and his reasonings, evidence, and understanding of the events that unfolded were incomplete. The issue at hand is an altercation between myself and brad. During the altercation, both brad and MacKinnon were breaking rule #4 by attempting to instigate me. They were standing right at the border of a line drawn in the map requesting that it not be passed as Woadhawk and I were clearing out a town alone. When trying to address them on TFR and in chat, there was no response. In order to get their attention, a shot was fired about 10-20 meters off the the right of both MacKinnon and brad. It was then repeated in chat that I wanted them to leave. In response to this, brad began firing at the tower that Woadhawk and I were in, which caused me to be hit by several bullets. Later after this, I was asked to join a TeamSpeak channel with brad and Aelgalden. On joining, I was asked why I was trying to kill brad. I said multiple times that I was not trying to kill brad. Brad then stated that I had shot him several times, causing him to have to heal himself. My response to this was simply that it was impossible that I had ever hit him with a single bullet that I fired as the 6.5mm round would have knocked him unconscious making it impossible for him to heal himself which he stated that he did. After hearing this, brad began cursing at me, which Aelgalden ignored. After about a minute or so of this, Aelgalden left the channel without saying a word. I too left the channel soon after. I continued playing Sabotage after this for about 10 minutes or so. Suddenly a message appeared on my screen saying that I had been kicked/banned from the server. I looked back in TeamSpeak to find brad, MacKinnon, and Fox all in a channel with Aelgalden (mid you that Fox had been nowhere near the town in which this happened). When I asked Aelgalden why I was banned, he said that brad, MacKinnon, and Fox all stated that I shot brad. When I explained the situation, Aelgalden became more and more furious. Rollacanda joined the chat a short while later and asked what had happened. I explained that I had been banned by Aelgalden and the reasons as to why he stated he banned me. I also explained why I felt the ban was undeserved/false. Aelgalden then joined the chat during this and continued to state that I broke rules #3 and #4, even though I hadn’t. He then said I was breaking rule #10. More and more Aelgalden stated that I had broken those rules and I deserved the ban, even though he admitted no proof was provided and that if I had in fact shot brad, brad would have died, meaning brad lied in his report to Aelgalden.
*All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.