Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.
Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.
- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Bearded Expensive
- Age: 18
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 200+ Hours / Staff Sergeant
- Total Arma 3 hours: 283
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Elite-ish
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: I want to do my part for this community and since I am on quite Frequently I can maybe help enforce rules and also be more connected to our community as a whole while also helping new people.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I am an Eagle Scout if that counts and a good leader when it comes to our NAK Ops and Zeus Missions.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Since I am joining the Navy I can only estimate to be around until January or February next year according to Deployment date uncertainty, Meaning that I am most usually active until then.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Being helpful and able to engage and defuse heated conflicts quickly without it getting ugly. It also entails being kind and patient with people and helping them at all times and not being annoyed easily.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I have been very avid in helping this server, I’ve already given so much but I wanted to give some more with my fluent understanding of NAK Rules.
-1. Upon review, I spotted quite a few of your messages sent over chat are breaking our rules, including enforcing players to do stuff with threats of teamkills or punishment.
Here are a few examples:
17:21 14/08/2020 (Side) BeardedExpensive: Friendly air, Be advised, Do not fly over LZ Remy at all costs as I have gone through last night without casualty so dont fly over
17:22 14/08/2020 (Side) BeardedExpensive: Or you will be accidentally shot down
00:45 24/08/2020 (Side) BeardedExpensive: Not you. You are already on watchlist
00:47 24/08/2020 (Side) BeardedExpensive: Now, Kash Registeer. Please join TS3 Or download it then join. If you dont then you will suffer the same punishment given to Reals. please read rules
06:50 05/09/2020 (Side) BeardedExpensive: Nitro, join or be kicked
19:25 07/09/2020 (Global) BeardedExpensive: Clearly youve never played this game before
As listed on the rules page: If you have issues with other players, please contact an admin. If there is no admin online please do not take actions into your own hands.
I would have to agree with Wave, you must stop telling players what will happen if they do not do something, that is a threat of punishment, and therefore impersonating an admin. We updated the explanation of rule #2 to make it more clear, but multiple times you have violated rule #2 which, if it had been caught within 7 days, would be a permanent ban.
Just to be fair, we did update the definition of rule #2 to make it even more clear.
Rule #2 previous (before today) definition
Impersonating on admin involves but is not limited to: Telling people you are a server admin, threatening to ban or enforce rules (including retaliation), copying an admin name, or making fake NAK Command tags.
New definition to provide clarity
Impersonating on admin involves but is not limited to: Telling people you are a server admin, copying an admin name, making fake NAK Command tags, or threatening to ban or kick. Telling a player what will happen if they do not comply is impersonating an admin for example, “If you do not do X you will be Y” or “If you do not join TeamSpeak you will be kicked”.
In any case, it is my opinion, even by the old definition (threatening to ban or enforce rules), statements like the one below are clear violations of rule #2.
“If you dont then you will suffer the same punishment given to Reals.”
“Nitro, join or be kicked”
For this reason, I will have to deny your application for the next 90 days. If you go 90 days without any violations to server rules, you may reapply.