Denied - Mikazuki Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name: Mikazuki
  2. Player Steam profile: Steam Community :: Yorikazuki
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  1. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. G0lden?
  2. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
  • I was in a discord chat with a friend in which he has no idea how to work the game, after 3 minutes of trying to tell him how to respawn after we finished an AO on the server, he gave up and just told me to kill him to have him respawn. I refused at first, until in the voice chat i was in with him, he was constantly yelling until i would kill him. His name is ingame Khrone. I do not intentionally try to teamkill anyone at anytime during the game and normally i will consult with the map to verify if a person is a friendly before engaging. This was a one day thing for my friend since he was new and starting to get on my nerves but asking me to kill him. I normally enjoy introducing my friends that get into ARMA to this server since it is one of my favorites, just this friend was just very ignorant of not pressing escape and pressing respawn. If i can get this ban repealled i would be deeply grateful.

Next time request another experienced player to assist in local chat guidance. One reason we use TeamSpeak is it is much easier to locate players and request assistance versus discord being invite only usually.

Your friend should also stop being so shelled and listen to you if you are friends as stated.

I have seen this many times before but as it is still breaking a server rule, it is still subjective to some form of punishment. If the ban is appealed or reduced, next time. Regardless of what occurs, abide server rules. It saves you. Best of luck.

Normally I would reduce this ban, because a permanent ban for a first offence is unusual, but your explanation/justification does not match what the logs indicate. If you would like to re-appeal the ban and list the true facts about what happened, I will review that ban appeal.