Denied - Moderator Application

Requirements:
Must be 18, unless otherwise proven competent and reliable for the position.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 160 hours on NAK servers.
Must have NAK Elite.
No serious bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Active participation in the NAK Squad community for the last 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Must be respectful, trustworthy, fair, humble, impartial, diligent, conscientious, ethical, dignified, disciplined, and prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198185336923
  2. Age: 17
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 204
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 810
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Intermediate
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin or Moderator (if applicable): N/A
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application): Because I want to make NAK a better place for all people to feel welcomed and feel like they can be themselves
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Moderator.): 2-3 days a week (including NAK ops) but I will check stuff daily
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Moderator on NAK servers: making sure people listen and follow the rules and make sure that everyone is having a pleasant experience.
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Moderator: I can dedicate a lot of time to moderating after my daily activities, and I can be very calm and collective under pressure.

+1 shows dedication

TEXN here,

How serious are we about the minimum age?

Regards,

Hi Averagehunter,

Thank you for your interest in becoming an moderator for NAK squad.

Unfortunately, due to your age and other criteria, I have to Deny your application at this time .

Once again, thank you for your interest and for taking the time to apply.

I’d like to throw my 2 cents in here even though I don’t expect it should change the current outcome.

Known Hunter for some time and only recently learned his age. I would have never guessed he was under age 18. While there is some enthusiasm of youth there, I have witnessed the kind of rational collected behavior one might expect from a reliable adult and I would not be surprised if he regularly was chosen for important tasks and roles over his peers in his day-to-day life. I certainly rely on him in-game when given the opportunity.

In my opinion, he has displayed the maturity needed to earn an exception to the age requirement.

Good egg here. Keep an eye on him :slight_smile:

The other requirements I have no comment on at this time. (sorry buddy)