175 Hours

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
    205 Hours

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
    Advanced.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
    None.

7. Reason for applying:
    I personally have a lot of respect for how well NAK is managed. Every Admin I have ever came across has been very helpful and informative. I would love to be apart of such a team. I enjoy helping others, I believe helping others is a important thing to do to keep a community such as NAK alive. I also take it as a personal responsibility either way to make sure everyone is having a good time.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I am the head administrator for a Facebook group with over 15,000 members. I help admin for multiple Discord servers. I was a Corporal in the Marine Corps, which helped me become a great leader and communicator. In stressful situations I am able to handle the situation without losing my cool. I can handle someone being hostile to me without lashing out.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
    Extremely Active as always, multiple days a week for 3-11 hours

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    I believe being a NAK Admin involves, being humble, honest, content, selfless, and fair. As a NAK Admin it is your job to maintain the enjoyment of the sever by informing players of a rule they are breaking, or helping players figure out certain aspects of the game, and or with any problems players may encounter. Admins take time out of their personal lives because they enjoy what they do and without them servers would be unpopulated and unplayable.

I’m not sure why 11 was cut off when i pasted here, I will post it here

1. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
    I’m always kind to others, I’m open to new things, always willing to help out Admins, I hope I would be a great addition to your team

I’m gonna say i haven’t seen your name around but it could be that we are on the server at different times. Again i’m going to suggest that you do the same as Brian OConnor and MrBlob.

The link below shows you how we administrate the servers so as Vile explains in the video you can see all the channels as players type. This is also recorded on your Profile/player activity

Ask an admin Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBc3r1Lv82k

At this time I am going to deny your admin application due to sporadicand limited community activity. You have a total of 3 posts in the community forums two of which are related to your admin application and the 3rd was over 7 months ago. Your NAK server activity is also very sporadic. You were very active the week of May 26th - 31th, but nothing since then, and before that, you had a few hours on the 10th then active again from April 27th to May forth, but then a huge gap to with no activity all the way back to March 7th.

I do not see enough activity to justify the time it takes to train an admin. We really would prefer admins to be on at least a couple of times a week.